We've received quite a few questions from lots of people, here are the most common answers:
- What is a dermal mask?
- Dermal masks are thick, viscous pastes applied to the skin for health and beauty benefits.
- What is your dermal mask made of?
- Our masks are mined in the Painted Desert of Arizona and consist of 100% Calcium-Bentonite mined and processed in the USA.
- What is calcium-bentonite?
Calcium-bentonite is an absorbent aluminium phyllosilicate clay consisting mostly of montmorillonite.
(that's the Wikipedia entry)
Basically, our calcium-bentonite is a very porous, chemically-safe clay ground to spa-grade quality material.
- Is this calcium-bentonite safe?
- It is VERY safe! So safe it can be used to help treat Adult-Acne and even ingested!
- How do I prepare the dermal mask?
- Mix 1oz calcium-bentonite powder with 1 cup cold water. Keep stirring while you slowly pour in more cold water until you've reached the desired thick, viscous cream.
- How do I apply the dermal mask?
- Once you've mixed the dermal mask powder with cold water to the desired consistency, apply liberally to dermal surface and let dry completely. Rinse off after 20 minutes.